Tuesday, May 1, 2012

3 months

Where does the time go? Briley Jane is three months!
She is an amazing baby girl. She sleeps through the night and wakes around 6 am. When she wakes up she always has a smile on her face. She's starting to laugh and giggle out loud. I am so in love with my kids. There aren't words to describe how I feel.

Baseball is in full swing. Trev started a new travel team and Trace will be playing travel for the first time this summer. Briley is starting to get use to the yells and cheers at the park.

I am blessed beyond words. This past three months we've had a lot going on and can't imagine what it would've been like without the help of our dear friends and family. They have been amazing. My kids are so lucky to have wonderful people in they're lives and I can't imagine our world without them. Even though I signed up to take food and deliver cupcakes and totally forgot.. what great friend am I?

Having three kids is trying sometimes. Usually, there's blood, guts, and tears.. not really, but you know what I mean.  I have one screaming, the other climbing the walls, and then there's Trevor. He's always the one trying to help with the other two. I'm getting the hang of it for sure. It took me a while to realize that I have to start getting everyone, including myself, ready like three hours before we go anywhere. I've only been caught without extra clothing and milk once. I'd say that's pretty darn good... if you know me personally. So I think we'll all make it. As crazy as our lives are , I wouldn't trade it for the whole wide world. 

And i owe a BIG thanks to my MIL. Without her I don't know what I'd do. She's a very special lady that stays by my side through anything and everything. I'm so thankful to have her in mine and my kiddos' lives.

So to sum it up. These past three months, minus the little bumps, have been SIMPLY AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment