Monday, February 21, 2011

yes, I'm a slacker

I haven't blogged in a while and I'm sorry. Nothing major has went on and we have been super busy. So right now everything is still pretty much the same. Baseball training has started, so Trevor's trying to get ready for that. We are going to Atlanta in March and we are looking forward to that. Trace starts ball in March sometime. Speaking of March, Troy will the the big 3-0!!!! Hopefully I can plan something special for his milestone :). Next weekend a group of us are going to Tunica, wish us luck!

So far the snow has stayed away, thank you very much. We're just trying to do things around the house before our lives get hectic with baseball. So for now as you can see, our lives are pretty normal. So I'll make sure I post more about what's going on with us Blansetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment