Friday, July 8, 2011

8 weeks

I was 8 weeks pregnant yesterday!!  Times going by slowly so far. I know it'll go by faster once I hit the 2nd trimester,and all the sickness goes away. I think I'm still in shock that the third baby is on its way. It doesn't feel real right now. The only sign of pregnancy is of course the all day sickness.

I'm excited and scared all the same. I had great pregnancies with the first two, so I'm hoping this one will follow suit. I get ask all the time what I want. I want a healthy baby, no matter what the sex is. At first I just knew I was having a boy, but my body is different with this one, so I'm thinking now a girl??? I don't know and I don't care. God has planted what He wants us to have. We have picked out names already and they have special meanings to us. They're not set in stone, but I'm pretty sure we're going to stick with them.

God has a plan for everyone and our plan, although a big surprise, was to have another child.

"“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”"

Jeremiah 1:5 ESV

I think the Big Man upstairs has an awesome sense of humor. I love this baby already.

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Love this new little one! You are so good with your boys ...if it is a 3rd boy then he will have the best soccer mom in the world! And if it is a girl..... well she will be spoiled and sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete