Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm baaack!

Ok it's been a while since I've updated this blog. I am trying to do better.

Our lives have been so busy. We are having a baby girl!!! I'm 21 weeks. Time has surely flown by. The boys are excited and so are Mom and Dad. Now we have to chose her name. Wow, it's so weird saying "her". We know that she is already stubborn. Two ultrasounds and she didn't want to cooperate in either one. I don't know if she gets that from me or her daddy. Who knows? A little of both maybe.

Trace's football season has been going well. He's really liking it. Trev just finished up his first season of kid-pitch and it went very well. We're just really sad he never got a chance to pitch. It's OK though. I know he will get his chance.

Halloween is right around the corner, one of our favorite times of the year!!  We haven't picked out costumes yet, but maybe soon.


I"ll post some pictures later of Trace's football games. 
I hope everyone has a blessed day and I promise to do better with this blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment