Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to the same old thing

Today's my last day of being a stay at home mom. I'm not ready to leave my sweet baby girl and spending extra time with my boys. I loved every minute of it. When Briley wakes up its me that she sees, when she cries I'm the one that comforts her and feeds her. Tomorrow will be very hard on me. Thankfully she'll be staying with someone that we trust and love and I know that will love and take care of her. But its still hard.

 I am thankful that I have a job that I like... some of the time. I have great friends that make working there so much better and I miss them terribly. But as much as I love them, I want to stay at home and be with my children. It breaks my heart when I hear other SAHMs complain about it. I know its not for everyone, but they really don't know how blessed they are to be at home with their kiddos. I understand being at home all day and all week is boring. I know. I've been there and done that. To get to watch you children grow up is priceless and something that you can't get back once they are older. I wonder if I'm going to miss Briley's mild stones? That terrifies me that I won't get to see her firsts.

I know once I get back to a routine, I'll be ok. I'll miss her and I'm sure my days will drag by. I'll miss picking up my boys from school and being with them. Our life is crazy with homework, supper, ball practice and everything else that comes our way, but I absolutely love every minute of it.

So to all you SAHMs,- be thankful that you get to be with your little ones. Watch them grow and enjoy every second of it.

And to all  working moms- We so need to play the lottery and win, so there's no more work for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment