Friday, October 29, 2010

Something I love to do... photography


When I was a kid I always had a camera in my hand. I would take pictures of my dolls, pets, family, and anything else I found interesting. I just love it. I haven't stopped taking pictures ever since. I have boxes and boxes full of pictures. When Troy and I started dating he bought me a new camera every year until my taste in cameras became too expensive...  the camera that I currently own suits me just fine. which there is one in particular that I've had my eye on, wink wink. Now that I have two boys I enjoy photography even more. I don't like the OK-look- at-the-camera-be-still-and-say-cheese kind of photos; i like my photos being taken in the person's own element. I like natural smiles and laughter.  { you should see Trevor's fake smile, bless it.} I let my boys just play and I snap away. That's the best pictures ever! These are a few pictures I've taken here recently at Trace's baseball game. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

i had to share this one, too. It's trace's buddy and one of my favorite shots of him... look at those eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment