Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmastime!!

Yesterday I done a little shopping for Christmas decorations! Looking at all the decorations and other stuff made me so excited. I can't wait until it gets here. When it's gets closer I'll be ready for it to be over and ready for summer again, that's how I work. I can't help it. I get all excited and then it starts to get crazy-the crowds, the weather, the confusion in stores, all of it. People just lose their minds when it's the holidays. We always go to my in-laws for Christmas Eve... that.is.crazy. By the end of the night I am happy to see everyone leave and then a few stay back and we sit and chat {that's nice} and then get ready for Santa. When I was little we hard;y ever opened gifts on Christmas morning. We always opened them  a few days before, or sometimes a few weeks before. I'm glad that my married family keeps up with tradition. I like it that way. Every Christmas morning we spend at home and I like that. Santa comes to our house and then makes a stop at Nanny's house. Either way you celebrate, I enjoy the holidays and being with my family. I hope everyone has a joyous holidays season.

No comments:

Post a Comment