Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kilee +Chandler+Grayson

What started out to be what I thought was going to be a cold rainy day.. turned out to be a perfect day for pictures. I met up Talisha and Myka { my cousins} on Saturday. We didn't start the day out as planned. When I got there Myka had locked her 4 month old in the car..... LOL. She was fine of course. She was asleep. Anyway Murfreesboro's finest came out and unlocked it..she was unharmed :).

Grayson was my first subject. With that baby doll face and those beautiful eyes... he takes after the McElyea side with all of those beautiful features. His Papa would have been proud. He wasn't fully awake yet and couldn't get him to smile for anything.

Meet Kilee, she's a free spirit and 100 % girly girl. Such a sweet smile and full of energy.


Then there's Chan Man aka. Chandler. Boy oh boy was he not happy with me and my camera. I tried and tried to get good shots of him, but he wanted no part of it. Finally, I had to play peek-a-boo with him and got some good ones. He's such a sweet boy with that gorgeous smile and those baby blues.



Myka and Talisha~ Thank you so much for letting capture your precious babies' smiles and laughter. I had a great time with you guys. I hope that we can do it again..minus all the kid-locked-up-in-the-car drama. :) I love you guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment