Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photography

I've had a few requests here lately for some photo sessions. I love photos and taking them. Its so much fun to look back at all the memories. This has become a "side job" for me and I love every minute of it. I love the way the world looks through a lens. So if you are interested in letting me being a part of your memories; please contact me.  Details are as follows :  
  •  2 hour session 75.00
  • includes a CD with all images {editing included}
* Please feel free to make suggestions on locations or we can decide together on a location.
* I only do natural lighting photography, so we'll always be outdoors.
* Bring extra clothing so, we can get a variety of poses and backgrounds. {Just to change it up a bit}
* Large groups are welcomed {and encouraged} price is per family.

Look me up on facebook.



Contact info - april.blansett@hotmail.com

or 615-796-3217

No comments:

Post a Comment