Friday, January 21, 2011

Time to move on

I have really enjoyed the snow, but now it's time to move on. I am thankful that He gave us a white Christmas. This past Christmas was one of our very best. And I am thankful we got enough snow for the boys to enjoy playing in. But Spring when are you going to be here already?

The snow we got last night was just enough to cancel school and make driving hectic. The boys spent the night at the g'parents house so I wouldn't have to drag them out in it this morning and I'm so thankful that my mother in law works for the county. She has been a blessing . I don't know what I'd do without either one of my in-laws.

I am ready for the green to show itself again. I am ready for flowers to bloom, for trees to bud, for birds to sing. I love the smell of freshly cut grass and to open my windows, turn my music up, and clean house. Can you tell I am ready for Spring???  Spring makes me happy. I always enjoy grilling out in the evening with family and friends.



Baseball training is a sign of spring being right around the corner. The boys start practice next weekend, so that means it's not too far away, right?. We are ready to get outdoors. Cabin fever has taken over the Blansett household.

Again, we have enjoyed the white stuff, but we are so over it now.

Did I mention that tulips are my very favorite flower??? (wink wink Troy D Blansett)

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! you and me both sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... "Tiffany Corn" bahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete