Saturday, January 8, 2011

Us




A friend of mine has been posting on a social site about her hubby and how much she loves him. She goes on to say how lucky of a girl she is to have him and she's right. He's a good man and a good father. Although, he likes throwing fire crackers on his friend in a drive way, so that the rocks can explode all over her legs and cause excruciating pain, but that's another post. As I was reading her post it made me think of Troy. How good he is to me and just how lucky I am to be his wife.

We met in 1998 through a mutual friend.  On Feb 22 1999 we became a couple and the rest is history. After almost 12 years together, eight years married, and two kids later we are still going as strong as the first day we met. Troy is my very best friend. We've been through a lot together and remained strong. I look at some couples and think "Wow, why do they stay together?" We enjoy being with each other, we have respect for each other and I think that's the most important. Our marriage is not perfect and we've our  share of problems, but we still love each other more and more everyday.

 He loves me even when I want to take picture after picture...

I love that man more than he'll ever know and I'm so glad that he's mine all mine.

1 comment: