Friday, December 31, 2010

What's the New Year going to bring?

Bring on 2011!!  We have decided to spend New Year's with our boys at home. We have stayed at home the past couple of years and it was nice. We play games and watched movies and just spent time together and ring in the New Year together. Both of the boys can hold up all night, which they try to keep going until the wee hours of the morning.

For the New Year I hope for my family and friends to be happy and healthy. I want some things to change for myself and have decided to make those changes , not only because its a new year, just because I feel like a new year is a fresh start. I want to be a better mother, wife, cousin,granddaughter, sister, friend, and a better person all around. I have been blessed with everything He has given me. i plan to be more faithful to Him for he is the reason my life has worked out as well as it has.



From our family to yours' HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment