Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's Over??

Well Christmas was a HUGE success. As I look back on these last few days, I remember the joy, laughter, and love of being with family and friends. We laughed and cried this past week. My vacation week- sad things happened as well a lot of happy things. Trevor got his 4-wheeler and that was worth the wait. The look on his face was priceless. Now every time we ask him to take out the trash on Christmas morning, I hope he doesn't expect a huge gift waiting for him. I don't think we can keep that one going.

We had such a great time being with family. Now it's come to an end and its bittersweet. I'm a little sad for Christmas to be over and a little happy to see what the New Year's going to bring. We have a lot planned for the Spring and Summer and I can't wait. Baseball, our second career, is right around the corner. Trevor is ready for that. We miss our baseball family.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know we did.

PS.. I got my Silver jeans I've wanted forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment