Saturday, December 4, 2010

Decisions Decisions

i am a 30 year old { i shutter at that number} mother of two.... and why can't I make decisions??? Troy is usually good at pulling me out on this. If I can't make a decision then he makes it. Thanks, honey. But I'm getting so frustrated with myself. I just want to be able to say yes or no and mean it. I go back and forth.  Maybe I think too much??? yes, that's it I'm a thinker, that's good, right?

Tonight we had made plans with some friends, and I changed them twice within a couple hours!! You see, both Troy and I had to work today, so I thought it would be best that we just stay at home with our boys. but then, we both wanted to go, and then we didn't and then we did, and then he didn't know what time he would get off from work and now he can make it. You liked that run on sentence, didn't you?  So now, we are going and I still feel a little guilty about it. I haven't been with my boys all day and won't be with them all night. Parents need their time alone sans kids. Some might not agree and that's fine and there are some that don't have their kids at all on the weekends... they need to be put in check... that's another post though.  I love my husband and we have a good time together, so we need our nights out every once in a blue moon. If you know us, then you know that our lives revolve around our boys. So its nice to be able to have a night out with my hubby and our friends. I can't wait! Now I hope I don't change my mind before we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment