Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 has been good to me.

Turning 30 wasn't as bad as I thought. I think it has definitely changed me for sure. I feel more gown up, smarter, wiser, and overall happier. My granny used to tell me that her 30s were the best years of her life. I didn't understand why, but now I do. I look at life differently now. I'm more open to issues that before I was dead set on my way. I have matured over the last year, I try not to let the little things bother me. I have new goals and have accomplished some old ones.

 Not that I used to, but now I don't take my friendships for granted. I love my friends and I love them all for different reasons. I have a few that are very loud and outspoken, {completely opposite of myself} but I love that about them. They make me laugh, and turn red sometimes and they know I would do anything in this world for them. We have a few friends that are married and like the simply life, just like us.

I'll be 31 in a little over a month; if it's better than 30, I can't wait. i don't think getting older is such as bad thing. I think it just adds character to your personality and makes you so thankful for Him and that He has given you all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment