Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Trace Owen!

May 4th 2005 is the day the world became a brighter place. My baby boy was born! I'm a little sad because he'll be six tomorrow and he's my baby.{of course he'll always be my baby}

The day Trace was born we weren't ready. No bags packed, the car seat wasn't in the car... we were not ready. Troy and I went to the doctor for a usual checkup, he checked my BP and straight to the hospital I went. I was going through a lot that you can read about here. So of course we went straight there and later that night at 10:10 pm Trace Owen Blansett was born weighing 7lbs even. The very first thing I noticed about him was his dimples. His dimples have kept him out a lot of trouble these past six years. It has been an adventure for sure. He is our wild child, free spirit, and our funny boy. He always keeps us laughing and on our toes.

Dear Trace,



I love being your mommy. You are the light of my life and you definitely keep me running. I love you more than you know, Lil Guy. Thank you for being you. I love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment